Monsters Studios will maintain your web site whenever you need changes and updates.
This frees you up to concentrate on what you do best-Run and operate your
business. Maintenance fees start at $75/hour for graphic maintenance and
$120/hour for any programming needs.
Why would you want us to maintain your site?
- Frees you up to run your business instead of spending numerous hours
learning how to maintain your site
- Accuracy is important to us. We know that your site and the information on
it are important to you. We do our best to get it right the first time!
Corrections are honestly acknowledged and fixed at our expense.
- Quick turnaround -Updates are usually done within 2 to 24 hours (except
holidays and weekends)
Web Site Maintenance Policy:
1. We maintain a current local backup copy of your web site.
2. "Maintenance" is defined as keeping the web site current. It is not
intended to be a redesign or revamp.
3. Updates are completed within 24 hours of the time they are received,
except weekends and holidays. Updates received after 3:00pm PST may not be
completed until the next business day unless prior arrangements have been made.
4. Time is based on actual total time involved in completing the updates at
the time of billing (usually the third week of the month). There is a one-half
hour minimum charge for updates made during any given monthly billing cycle. If
no updates or changes have been requested, there is no monthly fee for
5. Although we make every effort to make accurate changes, it is the client's
responsibility to review updates and notify us of any necessary changes that
need to be made. We do not charge for changes that are our fault. However, if a
change needs to be made due to client error, the regular hourly update fees will
6. We reserve the right to distinguish between "updates" and "new design".
New design work is charged at our design rate.
7. Updates should be provided electronically (by email) as much as possible.
Attachments should be in .txt or .doc (Word) format. Pictures need to be .jpg or
.gif. Updates may also be sent by postal mail or by fax. These require retyping
data or scanning photos and will cost more to complete the changes.
8. Your web site may be using third-party components (web site trackers,
weather info-feeds, etc.). We have no control over what third party sites do and
take no responsibility for loss of information due to actions of these sites.
Any changes to your site stemming from regulations of these third party
components will be billed at the normal hourly rate. (Example, A retail site
might be connected to Authorize.net. If Authorize.net requires changes in the
code, this will be billed as normal maintenance fees.)
Contact Monsters for more information.
Posted Monday, September 5, 2011